Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Now is the time... To Live in Today



This is the day that the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it Psalm 118:24

Today, Lord, is your gift to me
One day to live my life
In a way that brings you joy.
A day filled with moments…
Moments in time to
breathe
remember
be still
laugh
cry
enjoy
and be thankful……….
Not only for your great love
but for family
friends
food
and fun.
Moments to live – one at a time
savouring
centering
loving
encouraging
appreciating
and strengthening others


Squeezing every drop of life and energy and joy from this moment
For it is precious, never to be repeated.
You created me for TODAY.


Prayer: Father, thank you for my life, help me to live it conscious of and thankful for your unconditional love and the gift of TODAY. Amen

No comments: